Actually this is a good thing! Someone wants to know more about me! :) I feel special. Heather at Ramblings of the Shy and Insecure. Thank You! And I dont think you are shy at all.
1. I love to watch trash TV. (Reality). I say I'm not going to watch and then I do! Bret Michaels Rock of Love Bus Baby!!!! :)
2. I have been having so much fun Blogging, Facebooking and just getting in contact with people I have not thought of in a long time.
3. I will feel very guilty if I dont go out and ride one of my horses. I hate it when they just sit out there waiting for me. Makes me feel bad that I am not riding like I should. Now that I have a child, I just dont always have the time anymore. :( I cant wait until she can ride with me. that will be good.
4. I like to clean my house and cook. I truly enjoy it! Nothing better than a clean house at the end of the day.
5. I work at an Attorney's office 3 days a week and I love the schedule.
6. I have been married before to my highschool boyfriend but that didnt work. I met my current husband in California and come to find out he was from Clovis, NM which is not far from the town I grew up in. He even knew a friend I went to HS with (Tracy Wilson) or he knew his wife (dont think he is married anymore to her). What are the chances of going all the way to CA and finding my husband that might have been at our football games at the same time I might of been there during HS years! Weird!!! :)
I am going to send this to Sarah at Gottage Garden Studio I think she is truly nice and an interesting person. She does lovely art also. I love it.
Also my eastern friend Teresa at The BELLADONNA Shoppe who make great lip balm! You should check out her blog and her etsy shop. I hope she is keeping warm! :)