Monday, May 18, 2009

Summertime Fun

Well the weather here has been so awesome! Hot, but I like it. Me and Gracie took Roany out for a ride. Gracie is getting excited about doing the lead line classes real soon. We have been practicing and hopefully we can do it. I need some ideas of attire and such. I have been graining Roany and adding fat supplement so he will be nice and shiney! It is working!!! We had fun riding in the wheat field and so did Roany. I think he nibbled the whole time since it was nose level for him! LOL




Excuse the tummy! I'm really starting to show!!!!
Here is Frida's favorite place to be!!! She is so crazy! So is Boss with his bunny ears.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You look Marvelous! Lead line sounds like fun. Are you going to do it at the fair? I hope so, then we can probably visit in real life!